Vision & Goal
VisionA St. Margaret's pupil who acquires literacy and appreciation of music and the visual arts.
GoalEvery pupil participates in a range of music-making and art-making experiences which develop literacy in the arts.
SAFRA LIL' STARS 2020 - Visual Arts Competition
Recently, 25 of our Primary 4 and Primary 5 students took part in the SAFRA Lil’ Stars art competition organised by SAFRA Toa Payoh. The theme was, “Superhero” whereby the young artists would have to create their own superhero and show how their superhero help protect Singapore from Covid-19.
We are proud to announce that two of our students had won the second and third prize!
|Ms Rafeeza Khaliq (HOD/Aesthetics)|
|Art Teachers:||Music Teachers:|
|Mrs Fam Way Lin||Mdm Esther James|
|Mr Pang Kok Siong||Mrs Chua Sue Ann|
|Ms Rafeeza Khaliq||Mrs Denise Cheong|
|Ms Christina Yong|
Learning Experience Includes:
- Mixed media art (paper making and collage)
- Painting (Acrylic and Watercolour)
- Printmaking (Relief print, collagraph, foam print, lino print)
- P6 Graduation Art Exhibition
- Art recess activities Museum-based Learning (Singapore Biennale at Gilman Barracks)
|Learning from peers - P4 Foam printing in the Art room||Art Recess activities|
| || |
|P4 Art Museum-based learning at STPI||Outdoor sketching|
Use Of Sketchbooks
- Guitar Digital Music
- Music Theory
- Music from Different Cultures and Folk-songs
|Circle Time Activities||Recorder playing|
|Singing the Hello song||Taking turns to lead a call-and-response song|