- This is a St. Margaret’s Primary School website.
- Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do
not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us
an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may
share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a
most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by
legislation. We will not share your personal data with non-Government entities,
except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific
- For your convenience, we may also display to
you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will
speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous
submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery
of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic
storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data
protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible
for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you
to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you:
- Have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- Require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.