Vision & Goal
Creating a vibrant atmosphere for the teaching and learning of the English Language.
Enriching support activities
Encouraging formative assessment
|Mrs Ong Bee Ling (LH/English)|
|Mdm Abigail Henry (ST/English)|
|Mrs Amelia Goh||Mrs Angel Chan|
|Ms Charissa Chan||Mrs Joanne Goh|
|Ms Azah Kaulan||Mrs Charise Tan|
|Ms Katherine Koo||Mdm Linli|
|Mr Eddie Chong||Ms Eileen Goh|
|Mrs Pamela Yeow Y F||Mdm Endang|
|Mdm Malathi||Ms Shirley Seah|
|Ms Rafeeza Khaliq||Mrs Denise Cheong|
|Mdm Esther James||Ms Christina Yong|
|Ms Sara George ||Mrs Pamela Yeo|
|Ms A K Lim|
1. Let's Have TEA*! (*Theatre Exposure for All)
- All P3, P4 and P6 pupils will attend a theatre performance catered to their level.
2. ELITE (Embrace LITerature Enrichment) @ Primary 4Use of literacy text to:
- Develop competence in analysing texts
- Understand the human condition
- Develop a love for reading
- Appreciate drama and the arts
3. Extensive Reading Programme (ERP)To encourage a love for reading in the girls:
|Little Red Dot Newspaper|
|Whole School Reading Programme||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Media Resource Library (MRL)
Opening Hours7.30 am to 4.30 pm
- All pupils are entitled to borrow four library books for two weeks.
- Each book can only be renewed once. Pupils will need to renew the item in person at the library.
Fines for Overdue items:
- Overdue fines are charged at $0.05 per book per day.
- Pupils' borrowing privileges will be suspended once charges are incurred in their library account. They will be restored once the outstanding fines are settled.
Charges for lost/damaged items:
- For every item lost/damaged, the pupil will have to pay the cost of the item lost/damaged.
- There will be no refund once payment is made even if the lost item is found by the pupil later.
Online Library System (OPAC):
- Pupils will be able to view their borrowers’ status by accessing the online library system (OPAC) at: http://stmargaretspri.spydus.com.sg/cgi-bin/spydus.exe/MSGTRN/OPAC/HOME
- Alternatively, pupils can be directed to the above website via our school website. First, click on E Portal icon on the school website. Then click on MRL Catalogue to access OPAC.
- The User Id for accessing OPAC will be the pupil’s EZ Link Card number. The password will be her EZ Link card number without the first alphabet. For example, User Id: T0765432A, password: 0765432A